Revenue and Expense ReportingPublishers and advertisers can set ad rates for any individual ad by:
- Click on an ad name
- Click on "Rates" tab
- Enter an applicable ad rate, which can be:
- CPM: cost per 1000 unique/gross impressions
- CPC: cost per unique/gross click
- CPA: cost per conversion/transaction
- A flat/one-time fee
- Click Save button to record the ad rate
ReportingFor publishers, the report name is Revenue. For advertisers, the report name is Expense. Reporting periods include hourly, daily, monthly, and yearly. To view a revenue or expense report:
- Click the main menu "Reports / Revenue"
- Choose a time period: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
- Choose an ad, zone, or another entity to view its report
- To view a breakdown revenue report, click on tab "Zone Revenue" or "Ad Revenue" (if available). You can choose from the dropdown to see a Summary, Breakdown or a more comprehensive report that includes "Impressions, Clicks, CTR, Conversions and Revenue".
Flat RateEvery time you charge your advertiser a flat fee, you can enter the amount into "Flat/One-Time Cost" field. This flat fee can occur one-time, monthly, yearly, or on any regular or irregular interval. Next, check the box below "Record this flat/one-time cost into the revenue/expense report for this ad". This step will ensure you keep a good record for all the revenues/expenses for this ad.
Self-Service AdvertisingIf your advertiser enters the ad via the self-service advertising platform then you do not need to enter the ad rate. It will be entered automatically after the invoice is paid and you approve the ad.
Ad NetworkAs an ad network, you can set full ad rates from your advertisers and payout ad rates for your site partners. You can view revenue report for your whole ad network or any website, channel, zone, group, ad or advertiser. When viewing revenue report for a zone, you can choose to view a report that uses the full ad rates or a report that uses the payout ad rates.
Other Articles in Reporting
Features that provide an in-depth look at your ad performance
- Blocking and Excluding IP Addresses
- Comprehensive Reports
- Email Reports
- Inventory Forecasting
- Multiple Reporting Formats
- Online visitor report
- Real-time statistics reporting
- Reporting Alerts
- RSS ad reports
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Ad Budget and Ad Rates
"An ad can have a budget and ad rates. These settings are optional because they depend on your specific advertising ..."
- How do I generate breakdown reports?
"When viewing a report for an entity, you have an option to drill down into more details. You can view ..."
- How do I change the reporting period?
"These are the steps to generate reports for ads, zones, groups, and advertisers. Basics, CTR, Conversion, and Revenue Reports Follow ..."
- Ad Spend Reporting
"As an advertising agency, or an advertiser, you want to know how much you are spending on your media buy ..."in For Agencies
- Click-Through Rate (CTR)
"CTR measures the effectiveness of an advertisement. It is calculated using the following formula that involves the number of clicks ..."