How secure is my credit card information?You can subscribe to our ad serving service with your credit card or pay through PayPal. We understand security is a very serious concern for online payments and that is why all payments and sensitive payment information are transported and protected with an encrypted Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and a high-grade encryption algorithm. Your credit card information is encrypted and stored in a separate and secure PCI-compliant credit card processor company.
Fraud PreventionTo prevent credit card frauds, if the strict automated verification processes fail, we might request additional documentation and/or call your billing phone for a quick verification. This should only occur on your first transaction with a new credit card as a trade-off between convenience and security.
Your transaction is safe and secure with AdSpeed ad server. Read more for information about how we protect your account.
Other Articles in Sales
You can begin serving ads immediately after registering with our adserver. All ad changes become effective immediately. You can add a new plan or upgrade to a larger Premium plan at anytime.
- 5 reasons to choose AdSpeed Ad Server
- Can I download or buy this software/script?
- Demo Ad Server
- How can I get free ad serving?
- How do I get the free 10-day trial?
- How do I upgrade/add/downgrade my existing subscription?
- How does 30-day money back guarantee work?
- How fast does it take to serve one ad?
- How reliable is AdSpeed?
- Is there any contract? Is there a discount for prepayments?
- What are Bonus Impressions? How does the customer appreciation program work?
- What are impression credits?
- What happens if I use more than my impression limit?
- What is CPM and effective CPM rate?
- What is Overage Insurance?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Why can't I update my credit card details?
"If you have trouble making payment or updating your payment information, please follow these instructions to troubleshoot this billing issue: ..."
- Where can I find the CVV code for my credit card?
"For your safety and security, we require that you enter your card verification number (also called card security code, CVV, ..."
- How do I change/update my billing information?
"To avoid an interruption to your ad serving services, it is important that we have your up-to-date payment information. If ..."
- How secure is my account?
"Our ad server is designed and maintained to provide the highest level of security to clients. We keep a record ..."
- How can I manage payments between publishers and advertisers?
"Publisher or ad network can manually create and send invoices to advertisers. When the advertiser places an advertising order using ..."