Relationships between ad entitiesIn our ad server, there are different entities: Publishers, Advertisers, Zones, Campaigns, Ads, Groups and Channel. The diagrams below demonstrate the relationships between them.
Entity PairsThe following diagram shows the relationship between each pair of entity types. A one-to-many relationship means that one entity can link to multiple entities but not the other way around. A many-to-many relationship means that one entity can link to multiple entities and vice versa.
- A publisher can have multiple zones.
- A zone can link to multiple ads.
- A group can link to multiple ads.
- A channel can link to multiple zones.
- An advertiser can have multiple campaigns.
- A campaign can link to multiple ads.
- An ad can link back to multiple zones, groups and/or campaigns.
Other Articles in For Publishers
Instructions to begin using our ad management and ad serving solution
- Getting Started
- Smart Group and Smart Zone
- Walkthrough for a new account
- Zone for Email Newsletter
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
"A channel is a collection of zones. For publishers or ad networks with many zones, it is better to group ..."
"A group is a collection of ads. A group is an ad management entity that is different from a zone. ..."
"A website is a publishing partner of an ad network or a member site of a group of websites. Relationship ..."
"A campaign is a collection of related ads or offers. Relationship A campaign can link to zero, one or multiple ..."
- How do I compare between total and breakdown reports?
"The numbers in a breakdown report can be different from the numbers under the Total tab for several reasons: Breakdown ..."